Well. I like to tend to my blogging but every piece I've been working on is in my drafts folder "unfinished" as I've yet to find the poetic voice to deliver them in 😉. So for now, here are some bits and pieces of Buffalo Horticulture.
Today's task list and schedule.
1. 4 mile run
2. Caffe Aroma for coffee. Check out Instagram. Read a month of Saipua's blog.
3. Meet Wrafter downtown at Public. Conspire.
4. Change boots.
5. Work at warehouse. Picked up papers around site and cleaned up snowplow damage.
6. Deliver "crates" accross the street to Butterblock kitchen that we picked up yesterday.
7. Fueled small dump truck.
8. Back to Caffe. Wrote up an estimate for Linden Avenue work.
9. Ferncroft needed printer paper - ran some over.
10. Wrote this blog post.
It's been a fairly light day really. But, Friday and Saturday are gonna be crazy. So much scheduled.
Landscape designer and Proprietor of Buffalo Horticulture